June 1-13, 2020 – Premium Bible Tour
- We will leave the evening of May 31 and fly from Tampa, FL (arrangements from other airports can be accommodated), eventually making our way to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Our first few days of the tour will begin in northern Israel with Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee, Mt Carmel, the Golan Heights, and many more incredible sights.
- Then, we head southward to see Jericho, Masada, Qumran, and the Dead Sea.
- We then head up to Jerusalem (it’s always considered “up” in Israel.) We will see everything we can pack into 3-days – the Temple Mount, the Western Wall, the City of David, the Mount of Olives, the Garden Tomb, and much, much more!
- Finally, we end up in Jordan to see Petra, Mount Nebo, and some of the best ruins and museums you will see.
The ALL-INCLUSIVE PRICE covers: Airfare, Hotels, Tours, Teaching, Meals*, Tips, and All Logistics
$5,900 per person^
^Ask about our Pastor and Christian Educator Discount
*All Breakfasts & Dinners are covered but many lunches are on your own as we are touring and traveling.
- $900 deposit due to secure spot *Refundable until March 20, 2020
- $2,500 due by March 15, 2020
- $2,500 due by May 1, 2020
FILL OUT THIS INTEREST FORM AND WE’LL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE & SEND YOU LINKS OR ADDRESS FOR PAYMENTS:
So what makes this trip a Premium Bible Tour?
1st – Your Hotels, Tour Buses, and other travel arrangements are top of the line! We also will seek to accommodate any additional travel needs you may have (1st class airfare, single room hotel stay, etc).
2nd – Although there are some historical and other secular sights we will see, this is a BIBLE tour. You will walk where Jesus walked, see what Jesus saw. We will point out all (well most) of the biblical stories that happen in and around the places we visit.
3rd – You will have some incredible tour guides with you. There will be our Israeli tour guides who live in Israel year round and do tours for a living. Also you will have Dr. Tim Sigler – former Old Testament Professor at Moody Bible Institute and now Dean of Shepherds Seminary. He is a premier Bible Scholar, archeologist, and Hebrew language specialist. Also touring with you is Dr. Joe Allotta. He is the Ministry Professor at Trinity College and a Pastor himself. Both Professors will help you see the Biblical, Historical, Theological, and Practical perspectives of what you will encounter.